- 7oz 93/7 Grass Fed Beef (41g P / 14g F)
- 1 Slice Reduced Fat Colby Jack Cheese (5g P / 5g F)
- 2 Slices Center Cut Bacon (5g P / 5g F)
- 2 TBSP (30g) G Hughes BBQ Sauce (2g C)
- Seeded Potato Burger Bun (6g P / 1g F / 30g C)
- 3oz Alexia House Cut Fries (2g P / 3.5g F / 23g C)
Instructions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook bacon on on a baking rack until desired crispiness. Throw 3oz fries on the cookie sheet. Heat cast iron pan or grill to sear burger. Cook to desired temp. Add Cheese, bacon, BBQ on bun and enjoy.
Macros: 59g Protein, 28.5g Fat, 55g Carb – 712 Kcals